PA-PHL PROGRAMMER/ANALYST OPPORTUNITY

From: Amy L. Erekson <aerekson_at_maximgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 15:53:34 -0500

TITLE: US-PHL – Programmer/Analyst- MAXIM GROUP

Technology: VB, SQL net/ODBC connections, Oracle Forms 5.0, Windows 95/NT 4.0, PL/SQL, VAX/VMS, DCL

Location:       Philadelphia Suburbs
Duration:       6 months with strong possibility of extension

Our client, a leader in the communications industry, is looking for a mid to senior level consultant with experience in Visual Basic with SQL Net/ODBC connections, Oracle Forms 5.0, Windows ‘95/NT 4.0, PL/SQL, software configuration and installation, VAX/VMS, and DCL. The candidate will develop, enhance and maintain software for Oracle Forms and other SQL based applications while maintaining the current Visual Basic applications. The candidate will support the Oracle Forms issues with Year 2000 compliance issues, and document the modifications and enhancements to the applications. Occasional evening and weekend support required as well as respond to pager support.

The Maxim Group has been a leader in the consulting industry since 1987. That's because we do what it takes to keep our consultants challenged and rewarded. At Maxim, we place an emphasis on building strong relationships with our consultants and clients. From the personal delivery of your weekly checks to our dedication to finding a placement for each of our consultants after the end of a project, you will find our service orientation to be number one in the industry.

In addition to Full time and hourly consulting, training and competitive compensation, our generous benefits include options of Blue Cross/ Blue Shield medical coverage, CIGNA HMO medical coverage, Long term disability, Group Life Insurance, Dental and Vision coverage, and a 401K plan.

To contact our Plymouth Meeting office, serving greater Philadelphia including parts of New Jersey and Delaware, contact me at: Maxim Group
4070 Butler Pike Suite 100
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

Amy Erekson

Tel:       1-888-448-8812 x9112
Fax:      610-238-4500

Email: aerekson_at_maximgroup.com Received on Mon Feb 01 1999 - 14:53:34 CST