help needed: install v8.05 under Linux. List of mandatory packages needed

From: christian <chcoisnon_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:46:04 GMT

Hi,

orainst process crashes alway at same point As some people succed in this installation, I suspect a bad configuration of operating system.

I didn't see any indication on packages needed.

I should be grateful if someone could indicate me the list of needed packages.

Operating system is Mandrake (Red Hat) 5.1

Thanks in advance

Christian Coisnon (ccoisnon_at_usa.net) Received on Mon Feb 01 1999 - 04:46:04 CST