unable to download export file onto personal Oracle

From: Murali Chintaman <mchinta_at_suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 16:34:42 -0500

Hi Everybody,

I have complete export file (name let us say table.dmp) of some database tables Oracle (7.3) in UNIX of Sun OS version 2.6 platform but when I am trying to import those objects in Personal Oracle(7.3) on Windows'95 then it is saying as Oracle version 7.3 is inconsistent. Do I have to use any cat7*73.sql in rdbms directory to change some thing in table.dmp file before I can load those tables into Personal Oracle. Please advise.
Thank you in advance.
Murali Received on Sun Jan 31 1999 - 15:34:42 CST