Re: is discoverer the best solution? why or why not?

From: Gjlinker <gjlinker_at_aol.com>
Date: 31 Jan 1999 00:36:36 GMT

Hello,

Discoverer is quite a big applications with it's own oddities. If you want to go for something more easy to use and light weight you may want to have a look at Oraxcel. Oraxcel is an addin for Excel and allows you to look at Oracle data from Excel.

Please have a look at Oraxcel at http://members.aol.com/gjlinker

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker