Re: Oracle Database Administrator Needed!

From: Ed Prochak <prochak_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 06:59:49 GMT

In article <917536160.9240.0.nnrp-03.c2ded930_at_news.demon.co.uk>,   "Justin Proudman" <justin_at_a1assured.com> wrote:
> Central Database Administrator - Bedford £45K Ref: A1/13633
> The Environment
> Our client has three product

PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON IT. Post job openings in the jobs groups. It will serve you well also to recognize that this gets sent world wide. There is a Bedford near me, but I'm pretty sure they use Dollars not pounds. I live Ohio, USA. So give the full location: city, state/province/county, and country OR use the Distribution option to keep it in a reasonaable area.

Post this one in comp.databases.oracle.marketplace where it belongs.

Good luck.

Ed Prochak
Magic Interface, Ltd.
ORACLE services for LINUX and other platforms 440-498-3702