Cascading triggers

From: <jbaker_at_powertrade.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 22:58:28 GMT

I have table A on which I have an a_aiud_row trigger that contains an update statement for table B. Table B has b_aiud_row to update table C. My question: Is there any way in b_aiud_row to access a value from the updated row in table A? Obviously, I can access both the :NEW. and :OLD values from table B (as it is a ROW level trigger on table B), but I need a value from table A.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Jim