Looking for ERP users in the U.S.

From: Tradefair <tradefair_at_aol.com>
Date: 29 Jan 1999 21:09:32 GMT

Hi,

Apogee Marketing International is a market entry consulting firm specialized in helping German manufactures enter the U.S. market. Apogee Marketing International is conducting a short survey on behalf of a German Trade Association to report general findings on the ERP and MRP system enviroment in the U.S. for German manufacturers. I am looking for experienced ERP users (SAP, Baan, J.D. Edwards, Peoplesoft, Marcam, Mapics, etc.), who can answer my short questionnaire. You can reach me by email : Kechterhoff_at_onemarket.net or by phone : 1-800-331-6134.
We will be happy to share the results with you upon completion of the study.

Thank you !

Klemens Echterhoff
Assistant Vice President
Apogee Marketing International
229 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30303
U.S.A. Received on Fri Jan 29 1999 - 15:09:32 CST