Forms 3.0 to Forms 4.5

From: JIM PARTRIDGE <jim_at_partr93.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:13:41 -0000

Hi all,
I'm a bit of a beginner with Oracle, and have to convert several forms from 3.0 to 4.5 - yes I have a manual but no backup and no easy path to a support person. I would be really greatful if anyone could mail me with some tips / advice etc as to how to proceed. For those of you kind enough to respond, my email address is :

jim.partridge_at_itnet.co.uk

many thanks

Jim Received on Fri Jan 29 1999 - 07:13:41 CST