HELP: ORACLE COMPACT-DATABASE

From: Massimiliano <mazzmax_at_tin.it>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:02:17 +0100

Hi everybody
is there someone who knows if there's some procedures to "compact" a database in Oracle8 for Windows NT ? (something like the "compact-database" function for MS Access).
Which is the simplest way to do it since I need to write an "automatic procedure": it should be installed in an industrial automation system and it's not possible that some users go to "export and import" the database like someone told me (it should import the database without lack of space)... nobody can do it in the industrial plant.

Thanx a lot
Max
My e-mail: mazzmax_at_tin.it Received on Fri Jan 29 1999 - 02:02:17 CST