Re: Oracle Processes Stalling Problem

From: Robert Pritchard <robert_pritchard_at_tertio.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:50:03 +0000

That is pretty much the format we use for each transaction, althouhg each process connects to the database when it is initially started rather than at each transaction.
Each transaction commits after it is complete.

There are no errors occuring that I can find (and I've sent the logs from the stalled database to Oracle support and they have not found anything either) such as resource busy

The process that hangs doesn't crash or report any error, it just sits there stuck on its select.

There are no foreign keys defined on the table.

Thanks
Rob
(feel free to email me direct if you have any suggestions, as I am totally clueless!).