Re: A FREE ORACLE, to use at home ? (Personnal Oracle, or something like that)

From: Daniel Clamage <dclamageNOSPAM_at_telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 23:15:34 -0000

It's the next best thing to free. Goto Oracle Store online

http://www.oracle.com, and goto trial software. Order Oracle Application
Developer Suite for $5 right over the internet. You'll get via next day air,
Designer/2000 2.1, Developer/2000 2.1, Oracle8.0.4 Enterprise Edition,
Oracle 7.3.4, JDeveloper 1.0, Application Server 4.0, Web Server, Developer Server, and some 3rd party tools as well. The developer license allows you to use the software (which is fully functional) for an unlimited time for free until you produce something for Production (something you sell or use to run a business). Then you must purchase the software. It's a great deal for developers to learn Oracle's tools and database.

--
- Dan Clamage
http://www.telerama.com/~dclamage