Re: How do I replace/Distribute SQL*Net with VB5.0 Application

From: mark tomlinson <micro_at_work.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 23:55:09 GMT

You can use an install script to launch the Oracle Installer in silent mode as part of your installation script. The Oracle Installer docs. have instructions on how to create these. 'Rolling your own' Oracle install will end up with clients that can't be supported by the Oracle folks if yo need help, and may not work if they later need to use the Oracle installer to install additional products. Received on Wed Jan 27 1999 - 17:55:09 CST