SQL to sellect a date

From: Brad McBride <Brad.McBride_at_Axom.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:12:32 -0500

Hi,

   I'm currently developing a database that our company will be using to power our internal helpdesk. The only thing that I have left to do is selecting tickets by date and by a date range. I tried the following command:

SELECT * FROM tktmaster WHERE opendate=TO_DATE('01/26/99', 'MM/DD/YY');

and did not get any rows back even though I knew that I should get at least 20 different rows. Have I done something wrong with the SQL or do I need to do something else in order to select specific tickets that were opened on a certain date.

Thanks. Received on Wed Jan 27 1999 - 08:12:32 CST