Replication

From: Dave's News <stimpson_at_visionarysoftwareSPAM.com>
Date: 1999/01/26

We are going to implement replication in our system. We are using Oracle 8 for NT and we have two NT Servers. Can anyone who has gone through this give me some idea of the issues I may run into or what to avoid when doing this. Your help is much appreciated. Received on Tue Jan 26 1999 - 00:00:00 CST