Got NetApp?

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:25:43 GMT

Hi,

Any DBA's out there using a Netapp to store thier datafiles on? Any good or bad experiences you would like to share? Please tell me what type of Database you are running (OLTP, Data warehouse, etc.)

I'm very familiar with how a netapp works, thus my conclusion is that it is not a very good idea. I have problems with the RAID Level 4 that NetApp uses and the NVRAM.

Thanks in advance for any responses...

Satar
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin
Advanced Enterprise Solutions
(949) 756-0588
A Value Added Reseller for Sun, HP, IBM, SGI, Oracle, and many more!