Re: Get fileinformation from a form with Developer 2000 R2.1

From: Scott Morrow <morr0140_at_algonquinc.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 19:12:02 -0500

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure if this is what you need, but if you're on a Windows platform, there are quite a few nice functions in the D2KWUTILS.PLL library (open_file and save_file for example) which call windows APIs for this sort of thing... You may be able to use them, or simply modify them for your use.

Scott Morrow
D2K Developer