Re: Pro C Exectution

From: Gjlinker <gjlinker_at_aol.com>
Date: 25 Jan 1999 23:09:33 GMT

Dear

I've used Pro*C for years and the oracle part in it is just like you would write C. Just pop all your SQL inside EXEC SQL and END EXEC statements. They will execute when the code is hit. Your normal C code will start executing again when the block of Pro*C is finished, just like any ordinary block of code.

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker
Developer of Oraxcel and OraDebug
http://members.aol.com/gjlinker