Re: Forms 4.5 Help please

From: Alan D. Mills <Alan.Mills_at_icl.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:53:04 -0000

Why not write a library routine (don't forget to post it here for all of us though) to do it.

Call the routine from KEY_ENTQRY. It can dynamically loop through all the items in the current block, determine whether the item is queryable and if so then set the appropriate property attributes to the item.

I'm sure this can all be doen dynamically and so written once and used everywhere.

Don't forgte the reset the item properties at completion of the query run though.

Alan