Oracle8 Install on Linux, settting Shared Memory & Semaphore Params

From: Larry L. Lester <lllester_at_gte.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 13:51:27 -0500

I am starting to set up Red Hat Linux 5.1 to install Oracle 8.0.5, but am so far unable to see how to change the Shared Memory and Semaphore Kernel parameters. I can display their current values with the ipcs command, but how do I change them?

Thanks.

Larry L. Lester
lllester_at_gte.net Received on Sun Jan 24 1999 - 12:51:27 CST