Help loading hex values in table using SQLload

From: <arivlin_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 02:34:12 GMT

Hi, all,
I need to import a text file into table. Assume that the table has 2 cols: Name, Value
and file is '^' separated.
Value is an integer value, but in the file it is represented as hex. something like that:
John^0xF
Bob^0x10
Mike^0x11

How do I import data? I do not mind importing data into a temp table that has both cols as char and then moving data from temp table to real table.
I want data in real table to be

Name Value

John       15
Bob        16