NWAdmin

From: Piquet <PiquetRemoveThisToReply_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:39:08 +1100

We have installed Oracle 8 on a Netware 5 server.  Everything runs
correctly.  The only hassle that I am having is that I cannot install
the NDS Snapin - You must run NWAdmin before installing the snap in.

I have run the Network Administrator - NWAdm32 which is the one that comes with Netware 5.  Does anybody know the registry entries to install the snap in?  When starting the administrator, I am getting the error ZNA80.dll not loaded.

Piquet