Re: newbie:exporting data?

From: Gjlinker <gjlinker_at_aol.com>
Date: 21 Jan 1999 23:05:01 GMT

Hi Anjo,

Why not do this via Excel. When you have the data in Excel you can do with it whatever you want.

You can fetch data into Excel using my Oraxcel utility. Please have a look at it on

http://members.aol.com/gjlinker

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker
Developer of Oraxcel, OraSQL, OraCodes and OraWeb http://members.aol.com/gjlinker