DBAs & S/W Dev. Engineers Needed!

From: Joe Jackson <joej_at_informix.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:08:03 -0800

Informix Software, Inc., provider of enterprise database-powered solutions is looking for Database
Administrators and Software Development Engineers for our Enterprise Consulting Services Group
located across the country as well as our Regional Kansas City office.

Database Administrators: BS degree in CS/Math or equivalent combination of education and
experience. 2-8 years experience in a technical/customer support position in the Software Industry.
Combined database applications programming/design and/or sales support experience preferably in a
leadership capacity. Knowledge of RDBMS, UNIX, 'C' required as well as experience in either
Informix, Oracle, or Sybase. Experience in WEB, HTML, JAVA is a plus. Strong analytical, written
and presentation skills.

Software Development Engineers: BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
Candidates must have excellent software development and mentoring skills. Experience with Unix, C,
C++ and Windows programming. Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, JAVA is a plus.

If interested, contact:
Joe Jackson
joej_at_informix.com

   -**** Posted from remarQ, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****- http://www.remarq.com/ - Host to the the World's Discussions & Usenet Received on Thu Jan 21 1999 - 16:08:03 CST