Re: Anyone used Oracle and QuickAddress ?

From: Mark Gornicki <mark_at_gornicki.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 20:59:24 -0800

Yes,
I evaluated and eventually bought it for my company, overall it was the easiest to maintain and integrate with HR,

We use the windows version (no API use) where it sits on the server the users start it before running Apps and then press the defined hot keys to search and select.

The users only ever complain if it is not available.

The only pitfall is that occasionnally the hidden control files screw up and lock out the users, but this is generally quickly fixed and the support people are helpful.

Mark Gornicki