Re: Reports 2.5 and order by

From: Alan D. Mills <Alan.Mills_at_icl.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:01:54 -0000

I haven't visited reports for a while so terminology might be a bit wrong.

Anyway, if you go into the data modeller and find the groups containing the items of interest you will find that most have an attribute which specifies the ordering. It's probably good practise to visit each select item and remove the ordering if you don't specifically want it. Anyway, I suspect it's this attribute that overriding the ORDER BY in the SELECT statement which is pulling hte data in.

Let me know

Alan