Re: ProC Wierdness during make...

From: Kathy Rodittis <rodittis_at_odo.edwards.af.mil>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:44:09 -0800

Make sure u_char is really defined in the headers used by socket.h. For example, on my SGI I need to include <sys/types.h> in my source code before <sys/socket.h> to make sure uid_t gets defined. Use the following command to see where u_char is defined ( my apologies if this is obvious to you ):
egrep '.*typedef.*u_char' /usr/include/sys/*.h

Kathy Rodittis
rodittis_at_hughes.net