Login with SQL Worksheet 1.4.0

From: Ralf Jonas <hennes_at_coglas.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:41:11 GMT

Hi there,

I don't know if it is a bug or a feature, but it's not possible to authenticate via the SQL worksheet (enterprise manager V 1.4.0) login =

screen, when you have an underscore somewhere within your user name, =

for example 'TEST_1'.

But if I do the login procedure with some other account, I can enter =

as text 'connect test_1/test_1_at_orcl' and that works.

We have several accounts with an underscore, so this procedure is a little bit annoying. Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

COGLAS GmbH
Ralf Jonas Received on Tue Jan 19 1999 - 03:41:11 CST