Need power and simplicity of OO4O but in Java?

From: Rob Edgar <robedgar_at_hkstar.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 15:25:41 +0800

I need power and simplicity of OO4O but in Java. Is there such a thing.

Basically I want to talk from my web server to an 805 database. Currently we are using modules running under MTS that use OO4O.

We extensivlely use PL/SQL and the array interface.

We want to convert to using Java servlets but I dont know what to use to link to the database that will provide the ease of use in calling PL/SQL procedures and allow us to use the array interface that we currenlty can use with OO4O but is Java based
.

Rob Received on Tue Jan 19 1999 - 01:25:41 CST