entering data from external program

From: Ken Nunes <knunes_at_no.spam.sequenom.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 20:02:50 GMT

Greetings,

        I have a numerical analysis app that generates a lot of data. How do I pipe this data into a table on my oracle8 server from within the app? The app is written in C.

I guess the simple version of my question is: how do I make a C program that will insert data into a table.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated,

Ken Nunes Received on Fri Jan 15 1999 - 14:02:50 CST