Re: Exporting and imporing table data to another user

From: Terry Ball <terry_ball_at_csgsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:19:12 -0600

Kim,

It is possible to do an import with the parameters fromuser and touser. At the
command line type:

    exp login/password file=filename fromuser=<old owner> touser=<new owner>

If you only want a single table or a few tables from the export add the parameter tables and specify the required tables.

Terry Ball
Sr. DBA, CSG Systems