Re: Employment Recommdations?

From: ProfWdesk1 <profwdesk1_at_aol.com>
Date: 14 Jan 1999 00:10:34 GMT

In about 6 months I'll be in the same position...I'm just now taking 3 credit hours in Oracle. I think if you look at a government agency you will find work and be able to take advantage of some training while you gain some experience. That is what I am doing but I don't work in the computer filed yet. I use database and transfering data a lot which is a good backdrop to what I'll be doing next. Just a thought. If you want to keep in contact just add my name to your list and if you contact me I'll let you know how my professional experience progresses. Roy
ProfWdesk1_at_aol.com Received on Wed Jan 13 1999 - 18:10:34 CST