Re: Getting ORA-24365 via SQL*Plus (Please Help)

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 19:46:00 GMT

The problem is that your Sun Database is running a 7 bit character set (US7ASCII) and your NT Database is using a 8 bit character set (WE8ISO8859P1). You will have to change the character setting of one of your databases, and I don't think its as easy as changing the NLS setting in the init<sid>.ora file. I'm not really sure, ask around to be certain.

Good Luck

Regards,
Satar
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin