Oracle Energy

From: Kay Hinzman <khinzman_at_citynet.net>
Date: 11 Jan 1999 20:59:19 GMT

My company is in the early stages of implementing Oracle Energy (upstream) Applications. We have run into some problems because we need multi-org capabilities, but this functionality is not yet available in the Energy apps. Has anyone dealt with this issue? If you're an Oracle Energy user, please contact me so we can compare notes. Received on Mon Jan 11 1999 - 14:59:19 CST