Forms v5.0 radio button value question

From: <janakah_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 03:38:17 GMT

Hi ,

I want to perform a certain task depending on change of values in a radio button. My problem is I want to know the previous value( before it changed to current value) and current value of the button. How can I capture the old value of the radio button in Forms v5.0 ?

Thanks in anticipation of any help

Jan