Re: Windows front end for SQL*Loader

From: TurkBear <johng_at_nospam.mm.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:50:52 GMT

The Data Loader ( what SqlLoader is called in this package ) is part of the Data Manager tool in the Oracle Enterprise Manager setup(it also includes exp and imp ) ....I believe it is on the 7,3 database CD - but I could be wrong, I'm not at my desk at present.

Hope it helps.....

"Andy Williams" <a.williams_at_which.net> wrote:

>I have seen a windows front end for SQL*Loader that I think is shipped with
>Personal Oracle. Does anyone know if the same or similar utility is provided
>on the Oracle 7.3 CD rom?
>
>Andy Williams

To reply please remove the 'nospam' part of the address Received on Mon Jan 11 1999 - 09:50:52 CST