PL/SQL and File I/O

From: F. Schmitt <sonik_gmbh_at_t-online.de>
Date: 10 Jan 1999 15:43:21 +0100

Hi there,

we're running Oracle 7.3 on NT.
I'd like to write a proc which reads/writes a specific (text)file on the disc. It seems as I had to specify the directory I'd like write into directly in the Oracle Ini-file.

Am I right and/or is there another way, writing e.g. into directories configured for normal network access? I don't want to change my Ora-Ini file if changing the directory for my files, that's it.

Thanks,

F. Schmitt Received on Sun Jan 10 1999 - 08:43:21 CST