java functions

From: Mindaugas Vieraitis <mindaugas_at_nomagiclt.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 11:53:35 +0000

Hello,

I'm newbie in oracle8. Can anybody give me some hints about java code in oracle8 database. I need to know how to store the java code (say, some object which have some function. this function will perform some actions on database tables).
Thank you.

--
Mindaugas Vieraitis Received on Sun Jan 10 1999 - 05:53:35 CST