NT vs. Novell

From: Emmanuel Ingelaere <de.lovie_at_innet.be>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:37:29 +0100

We have deceided to use oracle as our database. We currently have a Novell 4.10 server. The 5.0 version of Netware includes Oracle 8. We are still considering if we should use an NT-Server for Oracle or just upgrade our current Novell server to 5.0.
Does anyone have suggestions about this? Thanks very much in advance.

--
Emmanuel Ingelaere
NoSpamTode.lovie_at_innet.be