How to record changes in snapshot?

From: Artur <parafiniuk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 22:30:47 -0800

Hi all,

I wonder how can I record changes in my fast refresh snapshot, where only updates are populated. I need to know what was changed in master table - any delete, insert or update, if so then which records and fields. Is snapshot log anyhow helpful in that? If not, what is the solution?

I appreciate any hints.

Thanks a bunch!
Artur Received on Thu Jan 07 1999 - 00:30:47 CST