Acuprint UNIX

From: Dwayne MacDougall <dmacdougall_at_deltaware.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 18:46:33 -0400

Hi!

DB 7.3.3.5
10.7 GUI
16.1 SC Oracle Financials
DecAlpha 4.0D

We have purchased the newest version of Acuprint windows based check printing software. Acuprint suggests that we need to create new print drivers because the board can only understand windows based drivers. I have tried creating these drivers , but have failed to get any kind output. I would appriciate any help that anyone could provide me with this problem. Does anyone know if the dos version will work with the 4000 series of HP printers.

Thanks for your help. Received on Wed Jan 06 1999 - 16:46:33 CST