How to reset the internal password?

From: Grace Tsai <gtsai_at_bnl.gov>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 14:21:13 -0500

We are using Oracle 7.3.2. In SVRMGR, I log in as the internal user, and a password prompt appears.
I dont remember I ever had to enter a password for internal before. Anyway, I tried the passwords of the users "sys", "system", "oracle", none of them works. My unix userid belongs to the group "dba", and I have the impression that any user in the group "dba" dont have to enter the internal's password.

Now, I am stuck here, anybody can tell me how to give a new internal password? or how to suppress the password prompt after the command "connect internal" in SVRMGR? Thanks.

Grace Tsai
Brookhaven National Laborary Received on Wed Jan 06 1999 - 13:21:13 CST