Forms v5.0 question!

From: <puran_appu_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 07:23:41 GMT

Hi,

I want to develop a screen just like one of the screens we see when we invoke the data block wizard. In the data block wizard screen we can see two boxes namely 'available columns' and 'database items'. Then using the button we can select highlighted item from one box to another box. I want to do the same operation - display two boxes, one with number of items and an empty box. Then I want the users to select from displayed item and populate the empty box. After that depending on the selected values I want to do the rest of the processing. My problem is how can I display two boxes(one populated with values other with no values) and let the user populate the empty box ? Any sugestions greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Jan