ORACLE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES

From: Mark Gademsky <gademsky_at_buffnet.net>
Date: 1999/01/05

ORACLE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
$45-$95,000/year

We are a professional recruiting/placement firm specializing in the Oracle arena. We have 25 years experience in the personnel business and are well known through out the USA. Career opportunities in Oracle are available for qualified professionals in the following locations.

Columbus, OH Detroit, MI California
Phoenix, AZ Chicago, IL Wisconsin
Boston, MA Portland, OR Raleigh, NC
New Orleans, LA Ohio Idaho
Charlotte, NC South Florida S. Carolina Denver, CO Houston, TX Virginia
Dallas, TX Buffalo, NY Pennsylvania
Jacksonville, FL Atlanta, GA Delaware
Tampa, FL New Jersey Arkansas
Orlando, FL New York City Kentucky

   Pittsburgh, PA Michigan
Live anywhere - 100% travel

Our Oracle clients are seeking qualified Oracle professionals with a minimum of 1 year experience. Client companies assume all fees including interviewing and most relocation costs. Following is a partial list of companies that have been our clients.

Microsoft
General Electric Westinghouse
Xerox Corporation Welch Foods

AT&T     The Bell System
Exxon     Bausch & Lomb

Blue Cross Mitre Corp.
Corning Glass Co. Hewlett Packard
Digital Equipment Corp. Ernst & Whitney Price Waterhouse Marine Midland Bank
Thomson Consumer Electronics Moore Business Forms National Fuel Gas UPS
Lockheed-Sanders MIT Lincoln Labs

Interested candidates should forward a resume to: MARK GADEMSKY, CPC
NATIONWIDE PERSONNEL GROUP
716.881.2144
24 HOUR FAX: 716.881.0711
gademsky_at_localnet.com
www.nationwidepersonnel.com

All candidates must have the legal right to remain permanently in the United States.

Please Forward/Fee Paid/Confidential Received on Tue Jan 05 1999 - 00:00:00 CST