Newbie - Oracle Financials Registering Programs

From: JamesBri4 <jamesbri4_at_aol.com>
Date: 6 Jan 1999 05:26:37 GMT

I am new to Oracle Financials and I have a few basic questions if anyone can help me.

Registration of Program in Oracle Application:

1. What is this used for?
2. How is this accomplished?
3. Why is it important?

Value Sets:
1. What are value sets?
2. Why are they important?

Program definition
What are Parameters?
Why are they important?
What is parameter validation?

Your help is much appreciated, thank you,

James Received on Tue Jan 05 1999 - 23:26:37 CST