Create Database in PO8

From: John S. Hope <hope_at_chevron.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 11:50:29 -0600

Hi,

Just installed Personal Oracle 8. I installed with the "no"database option. Now I want to create a database.

However, I have no idea how to create a database in PO8. I've tried the standard methods use in Oracle server with no luck.

Can someone shed some light? I submitted a question to Oracle tech support several weeks ago, but I have not heard back.

Thanks...

John Hope Received on Tue Jan 05 1999 - 11:50:29 CST