holiday routines

From: Ron Stewart <rstewart_at_bio.ri.ccf.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 12:33:45 -0500

Hello all,

Does anyone know of a PL/SQL procedure that can maybe be downloaded that can return whether or not a specific date is a national holiday in the U.S. or European countries?

I know this can get complicated, but I just need major national holidays where it's generally understood that most people will be off from work. I can write this myself for the U.S., but I just thought I'd check to see whats out there.

Thanks in advance.

Ron Stewart Received on Mon Jan 04 1999 - 11:33:45 CST