Re: connecting to pesonal oracle8 with developer 2000

From: <suisum_at_ecn.ab.ca>
Date: 3 Jan 99 19:22:07 GMT

I have no way to connect to PO8 via Forms. I heard someone said that there is something missing in supports files. He sugguested to install PO7 to set up the support files first. Then, you'll get it.

boaz (wbz01_at_msn.com) wrote:
: Hello there;

: Anybody knows what to put in the connect dialog box(database string) in the
: developer 2000, so I would be able to connect, and build forms from tables I
: made in personal oracle8.

: Thanks..

--
Best regards, Received on Sun Jan 03 1999 - 13:22:07 CST