Re: Synonym tables queries for ORACLE through ACCESS

From: Garth Martin <gamartin_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 13:15:25 -0500

In my experience with Access and Oracle, you should be able to see the referenced table as 'owner.table_name' in the link/import table tab in Access. While you can see both the Synonym and the original table, Access generates an error saying that there are multiple tables with the same name. Choose the fully qualified table to link to and it should work.

HTH Garth Martin