Student Version of Oracle?

From: Vic Smyth <vicsmyth_at_megsinet.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 13:02:38 -0800

Hi,

I'm a CS major and will be taking Database Mngt with an instructor that uses Oracle. I can get access to Oracle in the school's computer lab, but I'm a CS Tutor for C++ and am always being harassed by students for help. I can never get any of my own homework done in the lab--so I'm looking to purchase a student's version of Oracle that will run under Win3.11. I found a place where I can download Oracle for Linux, but I'm not sure that I want to go through the hassles of partitioning the harddrive etc to install Linux.

Any ideas?

Caution, I use a munged email address.

To reply by email remove the "myth" from the address.

Vic Received on Sat Jan 02 1999 - 15:02:38 CST