Oracle Synonyms Urgent!!!!!!

From: <pbhanu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 22:41:07 GMT

Hello All,

I have the following requirement :-
I need to have a list as of all synonyms as follows:

synonym_name ,table_owner , table_name , object_type

basically the object type is from all_objects and my requirement is to find all synonyms and their base object types whether the synonym is for a table , view or for a synonym itself etc .

I am using the following query , but this seems to be very slow and i dont think this is accurate too

select synonym_name ,table_owner , table_name , object_type from all_synonyms a , all_objects b
where a.table_name = b.object_name(+)
and table_owner = b.owner(+)
order by synonym_name , table_name , object_type;

Any help in this would be appreciated..

Thanks

Bhanu
pbhanu_at_yahoo.com